Under the technical guidance of the first level supervisor and the overall supervision of the Administrative Officer at WCO; Programme Assistant will undertake the following duties:
1. Supporting in developing work plans and follow up on the implementation
2. Support in managing program budget
3. Support in financial fund flow management of all EPI related activities conducted by WHO CO and sub offices.
4. Ensure financial compliance, transparency and accountability for all EPI grants.
5. Monitor expenditure and balances and prepare periodic reports on financial management
6. To develop effective plan and processes to implement and monitor DFC assurance activities executed with Provincial EPI programmes.
7. Support administrative process and procedures and ensure compliance.