- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
| | Industry:
Individual Contractor Agreement (UNOPS) ( First Shift (Day) )
Diamer, Gilgit, Mirpur (AJK), Muzaffarabad, Poonch, Skardu
University degree in Medicine/Epidemiology/Public Health.
LICA-9 (equivalent to NO-B)
2 Years(At least 2 years of relevant experience in public health with major experience in EPI)
Under the direct supervision of the respective National Professional Officer (EPI) and the overall guidance of the respective Head of WHO Sub-Office, the incumbent will carry out the following tasks in the assigned division/districts:
- Support the development of the annual operational plans for the assigned districts.
- Follow up and coordinate with the field staff including Polio Eradication Initiative (PEI) and government staff at divisional and district levels for the implementation of immunization plans.
- Monitor the implementation of immunization service delivery in the fixed, outreach and mobile sessions and conducting RCA in the community to assess the routine measles coverage.
- Assist in preparing high-quality micro-plans for routine immunization at Union Council level in the assigned districts
- Support the activities to improve the quality of immunization coverage and surveillance data.
- Support the Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPDs) surveillance in order to assess the impact of the immunization program.
- Coordinate the activities related to routine immunization with all stakeholders at all levels.
- Support and coordinate district-level staff deployment and logistics for immunization activities.
- Support the operational component of EPI/PEI synergy.