- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Agri Business/ Value Chain Facilitators (multiple positions)
National Project Personnel (NPP) ( First Shift (Day) )
Thatta, Khairpur, Tharparkar, Sanghar, Hyderabad, Mirpur Khas, Tando Mohd Khan, Matiari, Tando Allahyar, Shaheed Benazirabad, Kech, Kharan, Panjgur, Zhob, Musakhel, Pishin, Lasbela, Khuzdar, Quetta
Graduate in Social Sciences, Agriculture, Livestock Production or related discipline
3 Years(3 to 5 Years relevant field experience, particularly in Livelihoods, Food Security and agricultural development projects.)
Please apply using link below:
FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/ and complete your online profile. Only applications received through iRecruitment will be considered.
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
- Vacancies will be removed from iRecruitment at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date. We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
- If you need help, or have queries, please contact: iRecruitment@fao.org
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing)
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help please contact: Careers@fao.org
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
- For additional employment opportunities visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/