| | Industry:
National Project Personnel (NPP) ( First Shift (Day) )
Advance University degree in (agri )business, agriculture, livestock, marketing or equivalent level and background.
10 Years(At least 10 years’ experience of progressively increasing responsibility in managing projects and people within agricultural, livestock or horticultural sector, especially marketing aspects)
Please apply using link below:
FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/ and complete your online profile. Only applications received through iRecruitment will be considered.
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
- Vacancies will be removed from iRecruitment at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date. We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
If you need help, or have queries, please contact: iRecruitment@fao.org
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing)
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help please contact: Careers@fao.org
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
For additional employment opportunities visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/