To provide a variety of secretarial/administrative work in support of project/programme activities for the limited duration. DURATION OF CONTACT:
16 Feb 2021 to 15 Jun 2021 (4 months only) Requirements:
1. Provide administrative/logistical support to the RMNCH unit in WHO Country Office ensuring that deadlines are met, and correspondence and queries are responded to in a timely manner.
2. Assist in collection of project related data and drafting the project related report.
3. Prepare all paperwork for different ongoing project-related activities.
4. Facilitate the travel arrangements for field visits and duty travel of team members.
5. Arrange for meetings, workshops and training activities related to the project, follow up with logistics units regarding arrangements, also provide support during the meetings.
6. Prepare project reports covering meetings, workshops and training activities as well as ad-hoc reports. Input:
Computer with internet access Coordination and reporting:
The APW holder shall coordinate with the Technical Officer (RH), WHO/PAK on the progress of assigned duties. Characteristics of supplier:
Education: Completion of secondary education
Experience: At least one year of related experience in performing administrative work.
Languages: Good knowledge of English and the local language. Place of assignment:
Islamabad, Pakistan Remuneration:
PKR 120,000 per month