- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
| | Industry:
Health & Medicine
Part Time ( First Shift (Day) )
3 Years(Three years of relevant experience in a busy institution, preferably in a laboratory)
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission, Pakistan for administrative matters, and under the direct supervision of the Chief Migration Health officer, and the Laboratory Supervisor for technical matters. The incumbent will be responsible for laboratory services delivery with respect to migration health assessments (HAP) and other programmes implemented by the IOM Migration Health Division in Islamabad.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Secondary school diploma from an accredited academic institution with three years of relevant experience in a busy institution, preferably in a laboratory.
- Computer literate with understanding of accurate data collection for monitoring and continuous improvement of services and performance.
- Good awareness of the laboratory role in health systems, optimal use of resources for quality and efficient services delivery.
- Fluency in English and Urdu
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (F.Sc MLT) from an accredited academic institution
- Urdu and any other local language