- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
| | Industry:
National Project Personnel (NPP) ( First Shift (Day) )
M.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture / preferable FFS Training of Facilitators(ToF) graduate
Under the overall supervision of the Project Coordinator, Hyderabad and with the guidance of Sector Specialists, the Field Facilitator will be responsible to perform following tasks and duties:
- Organize and mobilize male farmers into groups for establishment of Farmer Field Schools (FFS);
- Develop and organize crop based FFS and implement its all stages and components with regular field follow-up;
- Provide support in introduction and establishment of Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) initiatives;
- Implement DRR activities in field;
- Assessment, planning and implementation for Integrated Natural Resource Management including rehabilitation of irrigation infrastructure, land reclamation, fishery, forestry and other potentials in project area;
- Document and develop database, based on beneficiaries’ information and also to identify and develop case studies and success stories for periodic reports;
- Responsible for project activities in the targeted area (social mobilization, field assessments, identification and selection of beneficiaries, implement INRM initiatives, promote CSA, distribution of various agriculture inputs in the selected villages, etc.);
- Organize capacity development initiatives and other field based activities i.e. farmer consultative meetings, trainings, workshops, exposure visits, monitoring visits and field days;
- Coordination with stakeholders including Government line agencies (Agriculture, Livestock and OFWM Department) and other NGOs and Development Agencies working in the area.
- Prepare and submit monthly work plan and progress reports;
- Perform any other associated duties as required by the Project Coordinator FAO.
Technical Competencies and Experience Requirements:
- 3 to 5 Years relevant field experience, particularly worked in Livelihoods and Food Security projects.
- Practical knowledge of Social Mobilization and Community Mobilization skills.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and a strong team player.
- Strong report writing, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Sound networking and advocacy skills.
- Ability of working in a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environment and rural communities.
Duration: 08 months