- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Programme/Data Assistant (Bajaur & FR Peshawar)
Health & Medicine
Individual Contractor Agreement (UNOPS) ( First Shift (Day) )
Federally Administered Tribal Areas
Bajaur, FR Peshawar
PKR. 100,000 to 125,000/Month
Under the direct supervision of the Provincial Team Leader (POL), and the overall supervision of the WHO Representative, the incumbent will be responsible to perform the following duties:
- Maintain and update a proper computerized information system of campaign data.
- Assist in getting campaign coverage data from all districts and its timely compilation and sharing with the provincial and federal offices.
- Update and analyze campaign data at district as well as union council levels. Identify problems/inaccuracy in data files and inform the supervisor enable timely corrections
- Provide full administrative support to the Programme. Drafts, reviews correspondence. Takes notes at meetings.
- Arrange appointment, receive visitors, screen telephone calls, respond to routine request for information
- Make travel arrangement and process security clearances. Book accommodation and arrange airport transfers as necessary
- Coordinate with provincial offices and follow up on requests for renewal of UNLPs, contracts, travel, work permits, visas etc.
- Assist in the organization of meetings to be held at district levels and makes all administrative and logistic preparations
- Establish and maintain electronic and hard copies filing system of the technical unit
• Excellent Analytical & Computer skills.