- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Information Management Officer, NOB - TA, (6 months renewable - For Pakistan Nationals Only)
Key function, accountabilities and related duties/tasks:
- Knowledge Management for Programme
- Support PME in management of important database related to IPs programmes, partnerships and assurance activities under humanitarian interventions.
- Regularly collect and update the information on emergency situations and UNICEF/Cluster response and develop databases, software solutions and reporting formats for baseline, end line and other data management in consultation with the supervisor, Programme Specialist/Emergency Coordinator, cluster coordinators and section heads.
- Support in mapping out UNICEF emergency programmes in an effort to review and analyze critical areas of convergence and interrelatedness including drawing up a convergence roadmap for implementation.
- Prepare succinct summary reports of all emergency related meetings while reflecting on the key outcomes of the discussions and their impact on UNICEF programmes.
- Where appropriate, liaise with the supervisor or the PMER section and assist in data collection while ensuring that the purpose and use of all data collected is clear whilst ensuring that questions are simple, clear, collectable and easily collectable as well as organize and manage the data input and initial analysis and presentation of data.
- Result-based Programme Monitoring
- Monthly collect and compile information from the sections within UNICEF and produce (Sitrep) using CCCs and other relevant guidelines.
- Regularly update UNICEF emergency interventions (if required regular programme as well) data and prepare briefs and presentations as and when needed.
- Coordinate monthly review meetings and ensure participation of all UNICEF sections.
- Facilitate updating of checklists.
- Coordination with TPFM vendor in order to ensure timely submission of reports.
- Facilitate payment to the vendor as per agreed timeline.
- Partnership coordination and collaboration
- Support the supervisor and/or the field office in facilitating Annual Partnership Reviews as well as monthly TPFM reviews, the private sector, and other UN agencies to solicit their involvement in the implementation of the country programme.
- Rights Perspective and Advocacy
- Support the Chief of Field Office and Programme specialist in promoting and raising awareness on children's rights with both the general public and with provincial government through effective information dissemination, participation in special events, to ensure local buy-in, commitment, and continued relevance of UNICEF programming.
- In consultation with the supervisor and the PMER section, assist in planning and organizing training programmes for Government and Implementing Partners.
- Assist all programme sections in maintaining, updating and submitting 4Ws by collecting and compiling information from cluster members.
- Assist in collecting and compiling emergency response data.
University degree in IT, Computer or Social Sciences, with knowledge of latest development and approaches to Basic Social Services, Data management and analysis tools, Women and Child Rights, Rights Based Approach and Public Policies in the province.
Two-years of progressively responsible professional work experience in complex emergency programme planning, monitoring and evaluation in a related field.
Experience in multi sectoral/integrated programme would be an advantage.
Fluency in English and Urdu is required. Knowledge of Sindhi is an asset.
Competencies and level of proficiency required
- Diversity and inclusion
- Communication (I)
- Working with people (II)
- Drive for results (I)
- Formulating strategies/concepts (I)
- Analyzing (II)
- Applying technical expertise (II)
- Planning and Organizing (II)