- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Migration Health Physician
Health & Medicine
Special Short Term ( First Shift (Day) )
Under the supervision of the Head of Office and the guidance from the Chief medical officer and Medical Officer (MO) for technical matters and the Chief of Mission, Pakistan for administrative matter the incumbent will be responsible for the implementation of the Immigrant Medical Examination for visa applicants. The duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Conduct Immigration medical examinations in accordance with the technical instruction of the destination county ensuring the quality and integrity of entire examination; generate and submit the related a documentation of migrants;
- Read or reread all CXRs and other X-Rays films related to migrants health assessment program;
- Ensure that all relevant data related to the heath assessment program are entered into eMedical, MiMOSA and other related databases;
- Ensure the implementation of the SoPs related to the health assessment process and assist the Head of office to oversee the sub office staff adheres to SoPs and guide and train staff as needed.
- Provide counselling of TB suspects for the sputum examination process and TB cases for the TB treatment procedures; Liaison with NTP and Private Physician for TB treatment; Conduct follow up and deliver TB progress appropriate reports of the TB case on treatment. And support to the HIV/AIDS counselling and treatment activities;
- Liaison with specialists of the hospitals and the laboratories involved in the health assessment programs;
- Assist the Head of office in data analysis related to the health assessment program for presentation and program planning in a standardized manner;
- Conduct the appropriate follow up of the furtherance, deferral and re assessment cases; provide the relevant medical reports and queries addressed to medical condition of these cases;
- Assist the Head of office in the constructive collaboration with DIAC, CIC and other health authorities of the destination countries in relation with the Immigrant medical examination process;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisors.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in Medicine, preferably with five years experience in curative medicine and public health including health assessment programs.
- Post -graduation training in Public health, health administration, and radiology will be added advantages.
- Ability and willingness to working in difficult areas/situations.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to work with the colleagues with different cultural background