UNICEF Pakistan wishes to establish a generic multi- skilled talent pool of consultants for future contract opportunities in case of the need to support health section interventions in the following technical areas:
3. Data analysis
4. Costing, budgeting, and health economic analysis
5. Communication and social mobilization
6. Social media
7. Cold chain technology and applications
8. Documentation, writing
10. Brand marketing
Minimum Qualification & Requirement:
1. Advanced university degree in a related technical field.
A first university degree in combination with qualifying years of relevant professional experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
2. Minimum of five years progressively responsible professional work experience at the national and international level in relevant field.
3. Ability to express clearly and concisely, ideas and concepts in written and oral forms (English and any other UN working language).
4. Willingness to work at districts and union council level
Other skills and attributes
1. Analytical and conceptual ability.
2. Planning and monitoring skills; ability to organize work and projects.
3. Ability to make timely and quality judgments and decisions.
4. Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office applications.
5. Commitment to continuous learning for professional development.
6. Knowledge of the latest developments and technology in related field.
7. Negotiating and advocacy skills.
8. Leadership and teamwork abilities and training skills.
9. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationship both within and outside the organization.
10. Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and professional values.
If you meet the requirements stated above, please write in confidence enclosing comprehensive curriculum vitae, stating area of interest in the email subject line among the 10 listed above, confirming availability to travel to any other location in Pakistan in the email body text including updated telephone number, address and detailed contact and send to:
UNICEF is a smoke-free environment, is an equal opportunityemployer. Qualified women are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.