The RBM Reporting Officer will be responsible for the monitoring and reporting of multiple projects under the EVAW, Governance, and Human Rights Program. RBM Reporting Officer will provide technical support to develop, adopt and rollout Results Based Management tools and results-centered reporting throughout the project management cycle. Also, he/ she will be responsible for a continuous review of all ongoing projects and prepare relevant documents as required (Project Documents; Annual Work Plans and Reporting Calendars; Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks; Progress, Annual and Final Reports; and Project Evaluations).
The Results Based Management (RBM) Reporting Officer will work under the direct supervision of the Portfolio Manager, EVAW, Governance, and Human Rights, and will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Develop results framework for the portfolio;
· Report progress on a regular basis to ensure quality assurance in line with UN Women standards and RBM requirements;
· Produce, edit, revise and rewrite high quality, timely, results-based project progress reports aligned with UN Women standards and formats;
· Track/ monitor/ flag reporting requirements and deadlines and maintain continual updating of the reporting database for the timely submission of quality reports to donors;
· Produce timely and quality programmatic communication material/ knowledge products (e.g. briefs, project updates and highlights) for donors, key stakeholders and management;
· Collect monitoring evidence that the outputs are being produced as intended and efficiently;
· Support capacity building of program and partner staff in RBM, performance indicators and M&E;
· Prepare regular reports on activities, outputs and outcomes and extract relevant material from social media and other sources;
· Support quality program and project design; and
· Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Duration: 5 months, renewable.
A minimum academic qualification of a Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Gender Studies, Human Rights, Public Administration or Communication
· Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in providing RBM, writing, editing, and reporting services;
· Strong analytical, reporting and writing abilities;
· Knowledge of design, planning, monitoring, and evaluation of projects and programs especially with a gender lens;
· Experience in results-based management;
· Professional editing skills, including articles, reports, social media content, press releases, etc.;
· Proficiency in use of software for developing reports and supporting materials including Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint and Excel) is required; proficiency in use of other softwares/ databases will be an asset;
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and coordinate inputs from various team members at Country Office and Regional Level;
· Ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations;
· Experience within the UN system and understanding of UN reporting tools will be an asset.
· Excellent command of written and spoken English is essential.