- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
| | Industry:
Planning & Development
Fixed Term ( First Shift (Day) )
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Party ad direct supervision of the Grants Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting that the grant idea development, implementation and closeout are compliant in accordance with stated rules and regulations for all grants under the Community Resilience Activities- North Program.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Receive, review and edit grant ideas from field counterparts;
- Assist the Grants Manager coordinating, collating and integrating the information for the development and design of grant ideas from relevant units in the field and in Islamabad as required;
- Review and edit grant budgets for consistency and in conjunction with relevant technical units;
- Receive and review grant components for the development of grant proposals for submission;
- Reply to to questions from relevant units in Islamabad about donor queries on grant proposals as required;
- Liaise with relevant units and monitor grant activity to ensure grant compliance in accordance with the Activity Cycle Handbook;
- Monitor and maintain grant databank, including but not limited to, internal tools and matrices;
- Review and submit grant amendments as required;
- Prepare and submit donor reporting on a weekly and quarterly basis as well as other ad hoc requests;
- Assist the Grants Manager in any other reporting, as required; and
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Completed Bachelor’s or equivalent, or higher, in Social Sciences or equivalent the same field with 3 years of relevant work experience;
- High school degree with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience of working with community development project implementation;
Required (specify the required knowledge)