- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Consultant (Capacity Strengthening and Coordination)
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Advanced Degree in social sciences, international relations, communications, Economics, Engineering, English or other related fields. Advanced training/courses in communications and reporting will be preferred.
5 Years(Overall 5 years’ experience in the development/humanitarian aid context for coordination and facilitating capacity strengthening activities with UN agencies, NGOs or others)
- Provide overall coordination support to overarching capacity strengthening (CS) activities between WFP, PRCS/IFRC;
- Develop and /or consolidate comprehensive reports, documentation, correspondence, briefing, notes, etc.;
- Liaise and coordinate with WFP, PRCS/IFRC on timely execution of activities and budget consumption;
- Provide timely and regular support and follow-up against each designed capacity strengthening activity;
- Facilitate both technically and administratively all the activities planned under capacity strengthening initiative under the overall guidance of focal person from WFP, PRCS/IFRC;
- Provide assistance under thematic areas in planning, monitoring, communication/ visibility, and reconciling budget to ensure that planned financial resources are utilized in an effective and efficient manner;
- Oversee the maintenance of records and database to ensure information is organized and readily available as or when required;
- Prepare visual and other presentations as and when required;
- Develop proposals for joint resource mobilization;
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor