- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Procurement and SAP Database Assistant
Fixed Term ( First Shift (Day) )
Bachelor (14 Years)
Under the overall supervision of the Recourse Management Officer, the Procurement and SAP Database Assistant will be directly reporting to the Procurement & Logistics Officer – Unit Head for implementation of CRA Procurement policies and procedures and will perform the following duties.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- To incorporate and manage all the information related to the procurement into SAP database.
- Create/edit PR / PO's in the system.
- Handover of all PO’s, invoices to finance for the payment purposes and also keep track of all purchase orders accordingly.
- Ensure the copies of all PO's created are properly filed along with the invoices and signed goods receipt form.
- Track local procurements of goods and services/labour made in the field by CRA for grant specific projects. Coordinate local procurements with the field unit.
- Ensure that the procurements made in the field are all properly documented: vouchers for payments and other supportive documents should be filled and shared with the grants section.
- To undertake coordination tasks related to GPSU, & LEG department, responding to GPSU/LEG queries if and when required.
- Ensuring the procurements made are as per required quality and specifications.
- Request bids, prepare Bid Analyses, and participate in appraisals and selection of suppliers in close consultation with Logs Officer.
- Prepare contracts, their addendums and variation orders and sharing them with field staff after getting necessary approvals.
- Create goods received notes and waybills for items that are distributed within the area of responsibility.
- Coordinate with different departments regarding the distribution of items that arrive for projects.
- Liaise with all the CRA offices in Pakistan, as well as with in-location intergovernmental and non-governmental agencies to exploit their respective procurement networks and maintain close coordination.
- Verify information regarding vendor’s performance as regards quality, prices, delivery, and equipment are in conformity with the organization’s requirements.
- Conduct tracking of procurement status and regularly reports to Resource Management Officer.
- Ensure all expected merchandise is received, in accordance with PO, specifications, and in good condition.
- Ensure appropriate invoices are received and prepare the paperwork for the payments.
- Managing Vendor data that includes creation and update the records in term of vendor.
- Create & change of all types Assets.
- Generating list from SAP for all open PO’s at the end of every month and ensuring the smooth closer of accounts.
- Assist the RMO to clear prebiotic checklist of PK11 for items related to procurement.
- Identify issues affecting efficient process delivery and propose ways to fill in the gaps.
- Provide guidance and training to new/junior staff.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree with three years of work experience in Logistics, Procurement section; Field experience in a post conflict environment. Familiarity with procurement terms. Ability to supervise and direct staff.
- Good communication skills. Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, drive for results, respect for diversity, creative thinking. Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds