Procurement Assistant (Asset Management)
Fixed Term ( First Shift (Day) )
Bachelor (14 Years)
Under the overall supervision of the Resource Management Officer, the Procurement Assistant will be directly reporting to the Procurement & Logistics Officer – Unit Head for implementation of CRA Procurement policies and procedures and will perform the following duties.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for all the inventory aspects on site delivery and update the stock availability, replenishment control and inventory auditing.
- Create Change Cancelation and Good Receipt of Purchase Order
- Create goods received notes and waybills for items that are distributed within the area of responsibility.
- Responsible for assets retirement, asset donation and asset disposal.
- Coordination with government departments for donation with assets as and when required
- Quarterly asset verification of field offices.
- Maintain manual data base of all assets assigned to third party staff.
- Maintain and create assets assignee form and ensures to keep them updated.
- Verify appropriate funds are available for purchases and ensure regular reconciliation of any cash advances.
- Request bids, prepare Bid Analyses and participate in appraisals and selection of suppliers in close consultation with Logs Coordinator.
- Coordinate with different organizations regarding the distribution of assets that arrive for projects.
- Prepare and send purchase orders, assist in contract management including inspection and shipping of goods up to the closure of the file.
- Liaise with all the CRA offices in Pakistan, as well as with in-location intergovernmental and non-governmental agencies to exploit their respective procurement networks and maintain close coordination.
- Verify information regarding vendor’s performance as regards quality, prices, delivery, and equipment are in conformity with the organization’s requirements.
- Conduct tracking of procurement status and regularly reports to Resource Management Officer.
- Ensure all expected merchandise is received, in accordance with PO, specifications, and in good condition.
- Ensure appropriate invoices are received and prepare the paperwork for the payments.
- Managing Vendor data that includes creation and update the records in term of vendor.
- Block & change of all types Assets.
- Coordinate proper tagging of all IOM assets and ensure their updating in SAP.
- Handing & Taking over of assets to staff members.
- Identify issues affecting efficient process delivery and suggest way to fill in the gaps.
- Provide guidance and training to new/junior staff.
- Any other duty within the incumbent’s capabilities as assigned by the Supervisor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree with three years of work experience in Logistics, Procurement section; Field experience in a post conflict environment. Familiarity with procurement terms. Ability to supervise and direct staff.
- Good communication skills. Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, drive for results, respect for diversity, creative thinking. Ability to work effectively and
- harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds