- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
| | Industry:
Part Time ( First Shift (Day) )
Part Time / Hourly
Under the overall direction of the IOM Chief of Mission in Pakistan, the direct supervision by the National Operations Officer in Islamabad (Pakistan) and in coordination with the COA coordinator the incumbent will be responsible for as:
- He/she will be working on days and hours as needs necessitate and as agreed upon between the incumbent and IOM Islamabad
- He/she will be responsible to take care of the children ( to provide food, taking care of their sleeping time ,etc)
- He/she will be responsible for taking care of all toys which is used during the day for babies
- He/she are expected to be on duty at time
- He/she should treat babies in a polite way and shouldn’t not impatient with then in any case
- He/she should coordinate with Facilitator during the sessions regarding children care.
- Perform other duties and activities as requested by the IOM Islamabad office.
- English – Fluent
- Urdu – Fluent