The successful candidates can be placed in either of the below mentioned location;
1.Assists in the recruitment process of all categories of staff and SSA, including preparation of vacancy notices, communication with applicants and preparation of applicant matrix.In consultation with supervisors, undertakes the long listing of candidates and supports with all arrangements for the SAP/APC processes and administrative follow-up.
2. Prepares Personnel Action Form, Letters of Appointments, checks/ records references and conduct exit interviews.
3. Participates in selection boards as secretary and as ex officio for GS posts.
4. Assists in building and maintaining pools of candidates and pools of recruitment sources (e.g. institutions, associations, Women Universities etc) for all functions, locations and levels.
5.Assists in the preparation for succession planning exercises, takes minutes and arranges for administrative follow-up with concerned Section Heads and the Learning and Organizational Development unit.
6. Prepares for and provides briefings and orientation sessions to new staff.
7. Preparation of Recruitment Monitoring. Follows up with sections for salary CRQs and coordinate with sections for funding certificates in case of TFT staff.
8. Provide assistance in preparation of job descriptions for all categories of staff and updates organogrames as required and supports the other two units as a back-up as and when required.
-Fluency in spoken and written English and Urdu.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
-Excellent computer literacy; spreadsheets, Excel, COGNOS, VISIO, PowerPoint
-Ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environment with excellent interpersonal skills and high self regulation
-Multi-tasking and ability to organize and prioritize work.
-Pro-active for seeking and applying new HR approaches
-Drive for high quality results
-Personal credibility with absolute discretion, patience and tact
-Ability to adopt to changing priorities under constant internal / external pressures
-Very good communication skills (verbal and written)
-Ability to pay attention to detail without sacrificing speed