The successful candidates can be placed in either of the below mentioned positions;
Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta,based on organizational needs;
UNICEF Pakistan, with generous funding from trusted supports, has been working to creat a protective environment for children both in humanitraian crises situations and regular development framework. Given the magnitude of donor support, there is a significant donor reporting workload and the purpose of this assignment is therefore, under the general supervision of Chief Reports Specialist /Report Sepecialist, the incumbent will be responsible for preparing in close coordination with the relevant programmesections reporting products that are in line with the UNICEF and donor requirements.
Major tasks to be accomplished:
1) Write in timeyly manner donor reports and other reports required on ad-hoc basis, in close coordination with field colleagues and relevant programme sections;
2) Porvide support to Reports unit delivering related tasks that include update of donor reporting datebase, follow-up of donor requirements, compilation of Annual UNICEF Consolidate Emergency Report and situation reports.
3) Provide support to Reports Unit in any other matter related to reporting.
· Emergency related donor reports including the Consolidated Emergency Report and Humanitarian Action Report
· Updated database of donor reports
· Other reporting related deliverables as required.
Good written and spoken English. Fluency in Urdu and other local language will be an asset;
Ability to interact with wide range of stakeholders including UNICEF programme sections,
both government and civil society;
Proven skills to write analytical reports;
Excellent report writing skills;
Proficient in MS Office.