- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Information Technology Assistant
Service Contract (SC)
Secondary school education preberably supported by University degree
3 Years(At least three years of progressively responsible job related experience in information technology or telecommunications or information management, such as, WAN/LAN networking, operating systems, telephone services, radio unit, web design, registry or similar. Some experience in client support, such as, a Help Desk or User Support Unit, web design team, telephone maintenance service, e-marketing group, hotline, or similar.)
PKR. 50,000 to 60,000/month
- Review and process administrative forms (Travelauthorization, DSA and Travel expenditure etc) for staff, and obtainauthorization from HOSO.
- Initiate administrator actions related toprocurement of goods and services.
- Supervision of wfp vehicles fleet, issue fuelslips, keep an eye on maintenance of vehicles. Assign duties to drivers asrequired and request from different units.
- Submission of month end report regardingvehicle’s maintenance and fuel consumption
- Draft or prepare correspondence to respond to inquiriesin respect to relevant administrative matters.
- Reviews the proper functioning of a variety ofoffice equipment such as photocopier
- Make travel arrangements and prepare traveldocumentation as required.
- Prepare emergency evacuation plan for sub officein consultation with FSO, UNDSS.
- Keep an update of all inventories that includesgeneral office inventory, ICT Inventory vehicles inventory etc, and updateAMD (Asset database) accordingly.
- Proper planning of annual requirement forinventory items
- Manage petty cash accounts and ensure that’sfunds are spent in accordance with the allocations or allotments.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast for the suboffice administrative and operational activities.
- Check incoming invoices against contracts orother documents to ensure that purchases/services are properly authorizedand that the goods have been received or services rendered.
- Initiate payment vouchers according to WFPFinancial rules and regulations check all invoices for accuracy and totalsas well as calculations.
- Prepare reconciliation statements, monitorreview and report accurately on locally recoverable items and petty cashstatus summary.
- Keep track of balances to ensure that there aresufficient funds, prepare requests for replenishment of the petty cashaccount as required.
- Respond to accounting, budget or financialqueries regarding data from staff in the sub office.
ICT Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide orientation to newusers of existing technology
- Identifyand prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate
- Assistedin the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of varioussystems to include desktop PC’s, servers, network equipment, and softwareapplications
- Monitoredand maintained the use of the Network printers.
- Maintained,and monitored procedures for all server backups.
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords,monitoring network usage Undertaking routine preventative measures andimplementing, maintaining and monitoring network security
- Planning and implementing future IT developments and undertaking project work
- Perform on-site and remote technical support
- Assisted in the organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources
- Createsand maintains good technical documentation.
- Providedon call support 24/7
- Administration,Supervision, monitoring, and troubleshooting of Windows (xp,vista,7).
- Developed and maintained a disaster recovery plan.
- Provide a monthly written report.
- Basic computer skills including keyboard/mouse skills and knowledge of common basic software packages. Knowledge of commonly used office equipment.
- Experience working in an international organization or multicultural environment. Postsecondary school studies in an institute specialized in information technology or telecommunications or information management or ITIL training.