- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Office Assistant (Logistics)
Distribution & Logistics
Service Contract (SC) ( firstshift )
Secondary School education preferably supported by University Degree.
2 Years(At least two years experience in support functions, including keyboarding skills and knowledge of simple record keeping procedures.)
PKR. 30,000 to 40,000/month
- Extract and input data from various sources in administrative, human resource, procurement, logistics and other WFP systems;
- Respond to a variety of enquiries from staff in the unit and elsewhere in the Programme and supply readily available information from office files, databases, liaising with other offices as appropriate;
- Update charts and tables utilising graphic software, design hard copy and computer resident forms; update and track computer assisted processing of administrative actions;
- Type a variety of material such as correspondence, reports and papers;
- Search for, retrieve, compile, assemble and archive a variety of statistical data from computer files, records, reports or from other sources for external use;
- Assist in the preparation of administrative reports; draft routine correspondence; correct texts or data;
- Operate a variety of office equipment such as photocopier, facsimile, printer, telex, and maintain supplies; produce photocopies of materials as required and collate pages when necessary;
- Check accuracy of simple calculations, coding, and data;
- Make travel arrangements, request travel advances and prepare travel documentation as required;
- Receive telephone calls and office visitors and refer them to the appropriate source or reply personally to queries when possible;
- Collect, sort and distribute correspondence, reports and other material and transmit correspondence, documents, etc, via electronic mail, fax, courier service or other means;
- Set up, classify and maintain unit files;
- Provide assistance to all staff services such as travel, expense claims, document retrieval, inventory, etc;
- Perform other related duties as required.
Experience utilizing computers, including word processing, spreadsheet and other software packages.