Under the direct supervision of the National Programme Coordinator, the incumbent will perform the following tasks:
1. Review project initiatives and interventions from advocacy and communications perspective and develop communications action plan/strategy in consultation with the communication unit in CO, CPRU and provincial PMUs.
2. Keeps abreast of social and political developments in the country that affect RAHA programme, activities and principles and informs the office in a timely way;
3. Assist communication staff at UNDP and UNHCR to drive a proactive communication strategy for RAHA in Pakistan
4. Devise and take the lead in implementation of Behavior Change and Communication Strategy for the RAHA project.
4. Develops working relationships with the Government, and UN participating agencies, NGO/INGOs in order to arise interest and develop cooperation in inter-related activities and provide support and advice on RAHA;
5. Holding suitable number of workshops/consultative meetings with major stakeholders including UN participating Agencies for finalizing the proposed communication action plan/strategy.
6. Document and Publish Knowledge products based on Human Interest stories and best practices.
7. Issue Quarterly, Bi Annual/Annual newsletter electronically for wider circulation. .
8. Facilitate in implementation of knowledge management, developing and disseminating them amongst relevant stakeholders.
9. Assist the NPC in organizing events/discussions of the Policy Dialogue Forum and projecting the work/recommendations of the Forum.
10. Facilitate and assist the provincial communication teams in all advocacy and communications activities and sharing and dissemination of relevant information with different stakeholders, in an effective manner and on regular basis and in the process enhance their capacity.
11. Plan creative media activities in close coordination with the provincial communication teams to capitalize on the important occasions e.g. workshops, seminars, International and national days etc.
12. Arrange field visits of media groups to successful project sites.
13. any other task as assigned by the NPC.