- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Special all Inclusive
Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore
Under and the direct supervision of the Chief Migration Health Physician and overall supervision of the Chief of Mission the incumbent will be responsible for the technical support of clinical assessment of the Canadian Health Assessment visa applicants, UKTB, Australian Health assessment and New Zealand, which will be conducted in the framework of their respective Health Assessment Program Guidelines. In particular she/he will:
- Provide information, relevant to medical processing, to the applicants either by phone and entering data in the Software database, make an appointment and complete all the IOM standard procedure.
- Check and make photocopy of bank deposit slip (or other proof of payment). Regularly submit these photocopies to the administrative/finance officer.
- Check applicants' identity.
- Prepare master lists of applicants scheduled for chest X-ray and sputum tests and submit them to respective service providers.
- Printout medical forms with bio data.
- If requested so, accompany the applicants to the radiology unit and ensure the identity of the applicants, undergoing X-ray.
- Inform the applicants about need for additional investigations (if not done by the Migration Health Physician/Nurse) and make appointments for these investigations.
- Enter information from the medical form into the database, if so requested.
- Printout medical documents as requested by the Migration Health Physician.
- Provide Travel Assistance to Returning Migrants when needed
- Setup and maintain in order storage system for chest X-ray and hard copies of medical documents (informed consent, radiologists report, sputum smear results, pregnancy test results, etc.).
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Migration Health Physician, Senior Migration Health Physician or Chief of Mission.
1.Computer literacy intermediate-level user or higher.
2.Typing skills speed 200 symbols / min and higher.
3.Good knowledge of English.
4.Working experience in clerking / administration is desirable.
5.Good oral communication skills.
7.Ability to systematize documentation and keep it in order.