- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Logistics Assistant (COMPAS)
Distribution & Logistics
Service Contract (SC)
Secondary school education supplemented by University degree preferably in IT
3 Years(At least three years of progressively responsible support experience including at least one year in the field of transport, statistics, operations or another related field. At least one year at G3 level or equivalent.)
PKR. 50,000 to 60,000/month
Within delegated authority, the Logistics Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- In accordance with established procedures, thoroughly check the information recorded in hard-copy documents for clarity and correctness
- Enter data from these documents into the office's commodity tracking database system for internal transfers from Multan to Hubs and onward deliveries to IP.
- Prepare reports as frequently and promptly as required
- Maintain filing systems and archives for swift and easy retrieval of information
- Analyze data from WFP's information systems and report any discrepancies or irregularities to the data manager.
- Send and receive data transmissions as requested to do so by the immediate supervisor
- Ensure all Dispatch Ex- Hubs have been recorded timely in COMPAS, if not necessary follow-up made with responsible staff.
- Produce CDR for all dispatches on a timely basis
- Respond to queries regarding commodities to staff in the unit and elsewhere within the Programme.
- Maintain and effective and efficient document filling system.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Experience utilising computers, including word processing, spreadsheet and other software packages.