- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Logistics Assistant (Billing)
Distribution & Logistics
Service Contract (SC) ( firstshift )
Secondary school education preferably supported by University degree.
3 Years(Three years of progressively responsible support experience including at one to two year in the field of accounting, transport, insurance, statistics, operations, administrative services or another related field.)
PKR. 50,000 to 60,000/month
- Manage the Invoice Processing section. Develop a system of Invoice Tracking;
- Verify all incoming invoices for the Overland Transpor Contracting for CO Afghanistan and Surface Transport Contracting for Paksitan, on the basis of Contractual Commitments/Agreements. Compile figures (COMPAS/CDR/Invoice) calculate deduction for losses & short deliveries as per the waybills certified by the receiving units and ensure that they are properly recorded & documented;
- Prepare POs for Q&Q services and process invoices based on terms and conditions of the RFQ;
- Process all invoices related to custom clearance, superintendence and for other related activities performed by the service providers;
- Process all payments through WINGS by creation of PO, SES and advances.
- Ensure payment is processed and settled in time by following up with the concerned units/sections;
- Responsible for all queries related to LTSH PO in WINGS and Payments;
- Update the invoicing payment status. Provide periodic updates on payments to the supervisor and to the transporters;
- Drafting official memos, Letters, NFRs and Faxed related to payments;
- Preparing guidelines on the submission of complete documents for invoice processing for transporters and sub-offices;
- Liaise with COMPAS Unit to get COMPAS generated CDRs;
- Coordinate with transporters on the invoices which have incomplete documents and do not meet WFP standards as and when required;
- Preparing CCTI reports, generate transporters report from WINGS, attach documents with POs and liaise with concern AO in finalizing CCTI report;
- Provide monthly cash forecast to the Finance Unit on LTSH related expenses.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Experience utilizing computers, including word processing, spreadsheet and other software packages.