- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Client Facilitation Assistant
Client Services & Customer Support
Special all Inclusive
Under and the direct supervision of the Chief Migration Health Physician and overall supervision of the Chief of Mission the incumbent will be responsible for the technical support of clinical assessment of the Australia, Canada, New Zealand and UK visa applicants, which will be conducted in the framework of the respective Health Assessment guidelines. In particular she/he will:
- Provide information,relevant to medical processing, to mainly Australia,Canada, New Zealand and UK visa applicants either by phone or personally.
- Remain well informed regarding IOM vision, strategy, protocols and health assessment procedures
- Facilitate Client entry to IOM Offices after guards have checked the clients for security
- Listen to client complaints and queries at the office entrance level and provide accurate information
- Bridge the barrier between the client and IOM at the entrance level
- Accompany the clients to the relevant units for medical screening when needed.
- Ensure proper queue management and act as a pulse check for client satisfaction.
- Communicate with the clients and build IOM rapport and image
- Provide health education materials to the clients.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned by the Migration Health Physician, Senior Migration Health Physician or Chief of Mission.
Qualifications and skills
1.Education Minimum Graduate
2.Good knowledge of English.
3.Working experience in clerking/administration is desirable.
4.Good oral communication skills.
6.Ability to systematize documentation and keep it in order.
7.Computer literacy intermediate-level user or higher