Under and the direct supervision of the Chief Migration Health Physician and overall supervision of the Chief of Mission the incumbent will be responsible for the technical support of clinical assessment of the Australian, Canadian, New Zealand and UK visa applicants, which will be conducted in the framework of the respective health assessment program. In particular she/he will:
1. Do the minor electrical wiring when needed
2. Trouble shooting related to the building electricity
3. Changing of light fixtures and replacing the malfunctioning ones
4. Additional IT/Phone and Electric Cable installation as and when needed
5. Generator Maintenance
6. Record keeping of instrument maintenance.
7. Cleaning of the new facility and Instruments.
8. Photocopying and other office related minor works
9. Do the adjustments related to the cabling work of the building
10. Any other duties assigned by microbiologist / senior migration health physician.