- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Programme Assistant (Cash)
Service Contract (SC) ( firstshift )
Secondary School education preferably supported by University degree and courses in a field related to WFP programmatic activities.
3 Years(At least three years of progressively responsible support experience including at least one year in the field of accounting, transport, insurance, statistics, operations or another related field. At least one year at G3 level or equivalent.)
PKR. 50,000 to 60,000/month
- Review requests for cash requirements and initiate remittance action through the WFP Information Systems; draft correspondence pertaining to subsidy and commodity cash requirements to country offices;
- Prepare periodic projections of commodity requirements/commitments by project and by country based on incoming data from country and regional offices and input data into the WFP Information Systems
- Review incoming documentation, identify cargo losses and draft submission to Insurers/Carriers, based on support documents
- Review and reconcile a variety of financial and operational reports;
- Monitor accruals and deposits into banks and approval and utilization of WFP generated funds;
- Analyse and process requests for a variety of data;
- Using WFP’s Information Systems, enter new and revised data such as new estimates/budget revisions, insurance claims, funding requests and cost information;
- Monitor ongoing shipments, pipeline information, insurance claims and other data;
- Prepare periodic reports, statistical information and tables;
- Liaise with other units to resolve issues and clarify or obtain additional information;
- Assist in conducting training of field staff on commodity management, as necessary;
- Maintain accurate records and files within the field of work;
- Draft correspondence related to the field of work;
- Perform other related duties as required.
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
Excellent communication skills.
Good report writing skills.