PURPOSE OF THE POST
To provide support to Health & Nutrition Officer in the implementation of UNICEF agreed activities, monitoring of supply, logistics and financial assistance. Provide support to Supervisor in arranging appointments, receiving visitors and convening meetings, place and screen telephone calls, answer queries with discretion, provide assistance in travel arrangement as required. To take notes at the meetings, raise PRQs & CRQs in ProMs and review liquidation documents/accounts.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supports in preparing necessary project documents, correspondence and ensure its correctness. May be required to carry out specific control tasks for project implementation.
2. Arranges appointments, receives visitors, places and screens telephone calls, answers queries with discretion, responds to routine requests for information and assists in making travel arrangements.
3. Maintains and keeps current registers and control plans on the status of
Projects at the formulation, implementation and operational stages.
4. Maintains office records and reference files on various subjects. Carries out data entry and retrieves information.
5. Makes monitoring trip as and when required to follow-up project progress.
6. Receives and screens correspondence and attaches relevant background information and alerting the supervisors on the pending deadlines.
7. Processes and examine the information and data in accordance with instructions received, making necessary abstracts and computations.
8. Assists in the arrangements of meetings/workshops etc. organized by UNCEF
9. Draft CRQ, PRQs, PGMs in ProMs
10. Assist/follow up to counterparts on outstanding cash advances, review vouches and accounts for liquidation of advances.
11. Takes notes at meetings and prepares & circulates minutes after approval.