1. Collect and analyze data for Situation Analysis, programme/project planning, management, monitoring and evaluation purposes. Keep track of new developments in UNICEF and Government of KPK policies as well as opportunities to extend these services. Analyze programme implementation reports and evaluate against established programme recommendations and plans of action. Prepare tables, graphs and other statistical data. Report outcome of analysis and propose corrective action.
2. Make regular contact with provincial officials in order to advocate UNICEF policy inKPK on the concerns of improving education projects. Ensure the accurate and timely input of project information in VISION and the issuance of status report for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
3. Undertake ongoing visits to UNICEF projects sites, assess local conditions and resources, and monitor UNICEF inputs. Communicate with local counterpart authorities on project/programme feasibility and effectiveness including monitoring the flow of supply and non-supply assistance.
4. Undertake follow-up action on programme implementation activities and give feedback and forward back to relevant persons. Draft changes in programme workplans as required.
5. Attend technical cooperation meetings, prepare notes and undertake follow-up action related to assign programme implementation and monitoring.
6. Select and compile training and orientation materials for those involved in programme implementation including donor and media visits.
7. Assist in identification and selection of technical supplies and equipment.
8. Draft relevant sections of reports (required for donors, management, annual reports etc).
9. Assist in the preparation of country programme recommendation by drafting CPSS, PSS and other relevant documentation ensuring accuracy and consistency with established rules and regulations.
Good knowledge of written and spoken English. Fluency in the local language is an asset.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
Communication, analytical and training skills. Good knowledge of computer management and applications. Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment.