- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
| | Industry:
Planning & Development
Fixed Term ( First Shift (Day) )
Under the direct supervision of the Program Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the oversight of the overall development, design, implementation, and completion of the FATA Secretariat Infrastructure Program (FIP) grant activities of the program.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Serve as program focal point for all FIP activities and with all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that program procedures are followed for grant development, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, completion and closing in accordance with the Activity Cycle Handbook.
- Closely review the narrative, technical and budget components of all grants and reports and ensure they capture all aspects required to fulfil the goals and objectives of the Program.
- Develop, implement and strengthen the FIP reporting system of programmatic activity for donors, program partners and administration.
- Ensure the preparation and submission of weekly activity notes/grant updates, weekly upload of database on WBDB and all other requested grant-related information for the donor as well as internal circulation.
- Coordinate closely with the Engineering Team Leader, Field Team Leaders and Field Operations Coordinator to track the progress of the implementation cycle of each FIP grant, ensuring timely follow up on actions and coordination between the field teams and field program support units.
- Advise senior management on programmatic strategies and development of work plans.
- Make proactive recommendations to the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager on ways to better establish the program and increase the efficiency of programming.
- Liaise with government counterparts to further strengthen ties between the program and the government of Pakistan.
- Support the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager in liaising and coordinating with OTI including regular communications with the donor with the consent of management.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Tertiary degree in management and/or in an engineering;
- At least 7 years of experience in activity management and budgeting in rural environments in both infrastructure and non-infrastructure projects. This will include experience following through with activities to assure that procurement, finance, logistics, and programmatic aspects of the activities are being implemented on-time and in accordance with the specifications of the approved activity.;
- Experience in the field of humanitarian and in complex emergencies an advantage;
- Experience in liaising with governmental authorities, other national/international institutions;
- Working knowledge of Urdu, Pashto or any local language an advantage.
Note: Open To Internal Candidates