- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Drivers - Peshawar - 2 Positions
National Project Personnel (NPP) ( First Shift (Day) )
Education: Secondary school education. Possession of valid driving license.
5 Years(Experience: Five years of work experience as a driver. Flawless, safe driving record.)
Please apply through the following link and application submitted through the mentioned link will be accepted ONLY:
Total: 02 Positions
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/ and complete your online profile. Only applications received through iRecruitment will be considered.
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
- Vacancies will be removed from iRecruitment at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date. We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
- If you need help, or have queries, please contact: iRecruitment@fao.org
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing)
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help please contact: Careers@fao.org
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
- For additional employment opportunities visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/