- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Programme Policy Officer (M&E)
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Advanced University degree in Sociology, Social Development, Development, Economics, Business/Public Administration or Performance Management or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of relevant work experience and/or
3 Years(Minimum 3 years work experience in monitoring and evaluation or related field in the development/humanitarian sector;)
- Contribute to the development of monitoring plans in line with WFP corporate requirements;
- Contribute to the development of an indicator framework for Capacity Development and Augmentation (CD&A) activities and assist in identifying relevant indicators for the baseline of CD&A activities;
- Perform accurate, timely recording of data for CD&A activities and ensure consistency of information presented to stakeholders;
- Coordinate with provincial offices to ensure Monitoring Assistants (MAs) are regularly visiting the field for verification of quantity and quality of the deliveries to extended points and conducting post distribution monitoring as per sample and document reasons for any variations compared to planned samples;
- Conduct occasional monitoring visits to verify that staff at field level is conducting monitoring activities as per the sample plans generated and collecting quality information;
- Contribute to the analysis of different monitoring data on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis;
- Facilitate preparation of quarterly monitoring reports for internal and external audiences.
- Provide relevant support for reporting on the effectiveness of WFP activities, constraints and presenting recommendations for improvement in light of monitoring findings of WFP staff, government, and other stakeholders;
- Ensure monitoring issues are tracked with concerned units;
- Provide technical assistance to supervise M&E focal persons at WFP provincial offices level, including third-party monitoring service providers to ensure quality monitoring as per WFP’s standard guidelines;
- Support the capacity building of WFP cooperating partners (CPs) to enable them to adapt WFP’s monitoring techniques and ensure their relevant staff is performing their duties as per their agreed terms of reference with WFP;
- Provide relevant support in monitoring and evaluation (M&E) work related to One-UN and other government led programmes;
- Assist in the monitoring/evaluation process, including writing of the terms of reference, identifying and selecting independent consultants to lead and conduct third-party monitoring and/or evaluation;
- Support in conducting different assessment for WFP projects;
- Provide all relevant M&E related information for different internal and external reporting;
- Perform other related duties as required.