- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
| | Industry:
Health & Medicine
Individual Contractor Agreement (UNOPS) ( First Shift (Day) )
Middle school level (8th grade) education
2 Years(At least two years of experience at public health laboratory)
Under the overall supervision of the WHO Representative, the incumbent is expected to undertake the following duties at the WHO Regional Reference Laboratory for the Polio Eradication Initiative, Department of Virology, National Institute of Health, Islamabad:
· Washing of Glassware and plastic ware;
· Sterilization and Disinfection of Laboratory reusable equipment;
· Maintenance of laboratory tidiness and cleanliness in general;
· Undertake other relevant duties as directed by the supervisor and/or WR.