TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR)
AGREEMENT FOR PERFORMANCE OF WORK (APW)
To support the APW is to provide immediate administrative/clerical support to the Procurement Unit in the performance of urgent procurement actions, specifically related to COVID-19 related activities.
Guidance on procurement processes is available in the form of procurement guidelines and administrative instructions. Procurement Unit determines priorities on the basis of changing and ad-hoc requirements of the Organization. The APW holder will support the overall Procurement Unit in procurement related tasks.
Up till 31 December 2021
The APW holder will assist the local procurement unit as below:
1. Provide assistance to the procurement unit in analyzing and processing requests for procurement of goods for different technical and emergency programmes, ensure adherence to the standard WHO guidelines on procurement, accuracy of information, completion of required supporting documents and check availability of funds.
2. Arrange for the meetings of the Country Procurement Committee by identifying with partners suitable dates, compiling and disseminating necessary background documents related to the cases to be presented.
3. Assist the Procurement Unit in drafting bid invitations and related correspondence, compiling offers, preparing summary of bids, and drafting the adjudication reports.
4. Prepare requests for price estimates for non-catalogue items and support the procurement unit in initiating purchase requisitions in an efficient manner and monitoring status.
5. Facilitate the Procurement Unit in maintaining and updating the suppliers’ database including completion of the supplier evaluation forms for all suppliers contracted by WHO office.
6. Prepare periodic procurement reports and briefings on the status of all transactions for the review of the supervisor.
1. Counter-signed contract – 0% budget release
2. Submission of mid-term report upon completion of half of the assigned tasks by 25th Nov 2021 – 50% budget release
3. Submission of Final report against the assigned tasks by 31st Dec 2021 – 50% budget release.
Coordination and reporting:
The selected individual shall coordinate with CO Procurement Unit against the given tasks.
Knowledge and Skills
· Higher Secondary School certificate with professional experience in the related field.
· Good communication skills
· Good English language proficiency
Place of assignment:
PKR 7,000 per working day (maximum 20 working days per month)