Under the technical supervision of the National Team Leader (POL) for polio eradication, and the overall supervision of the Head of WHO Office Pakistan, Programme/Data Assistant will undertake the following duties:
1. Maintain and update a proper computerized information system of campaign data.
2. Assist in getting campaign coverage data from all districts and its timely compilation and sharing with the provincial and federal offices.
3. Update and analyze campaign data at district as well as union council levels. Identify problems/inaccuracy in data files and inform the supervisor enable timely corrections
4. Provide full administrative support to the Programme. Drafts, reviews correspondence. Takes notes at meetings.
5. Arrange appointment, receive visitors, screen telephone calls, respond to routine request for information
6. Make travel arrangement and process security clearances. Book accommodation and arrange airport transfers as necessary
7. Coordinate with provincial offices and follow up on requests for renewal of UNLPs, contracts, travel, work permits, visas etc.
8. Assist in the organization of meetings to be held at district levels and makes all administrative and logistic preparations.
9. Establish and maintain electronic and hard copies filing system of the technical unit.
Ability to work under pressure, Multitasking, Excellent Computer & Analytical Skills, Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.