- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
| | Industry:
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Master’s Sciences in Public Health
2 Years(At least 2 years of experience in Health Systems and service delivery innovations)
Health System Development (HSD) cluster is closely working with MoNHSR&C in line with the WHO country office Work plan to roll out Family Practice Approach in 12 model districts, DHIS 2, Health Finance, Implementation of Patient Safety Friendly Hospital Initiative in 15 selected hospitals, ICD-10 complaint death certificates, hospital mortality records, CRVS, Implementation of HIS provincial road maps, Primary Health care Performance initiative, ICT as model health care city, Human Resources for Health (HRH), and Implementation of Quality of Care indicators at PHC level.
The incumbent will support the Health System Development cluster to achieve its objectives through provision of technical and administrative assistance.
Under the direct supervision of Coordinator (HSD) in close collaboration with the National Professional Officers (HSS), the incumbent shall provide technical support to the Country Office, Health Systems Development (HSD) unit mainly in the areas of a) Hospital care, b) Patient Safety Friendly Hospital Initiative (PSFHI) and c) PHC intensified support (PHCMI). The incumbent shall:
- Contribute to the development of proposals to improve the hospital care related activities; development of national hospital care management framework, hospital manager capacity building mentorship programme and emergency care as part of Country Support Plan 2020-21.
- Develop proposals and plan of action for expansion of Patient Safety Friendly Hospital Initiative (PSFHI) for 38 hospitals across Pakistan.
- Support the development of training material, agenda, LoP, PPTs etc. for the capacity building trainings for 38 PSFHI hospitals.
- Participate in assessment teams to conduct assessments of selected hospitals from 38 PSFHI hospitals.
- Accompanying PSFHI technical missions and provide necessary technical support during the mission including coordination with relevant stakeholders, preparing briefs / PPT, participation in related meetings/discussions, and writing mission(s) report(s).
- Support the scaling up of Primary Health Care Measurement & Improvements (PHCMI) projects in other provinces based on the experience of PHCMI in ICT; organize coordination meetings, participate in PHCMI indicators assessment meeting, data mapping & data mining, data analysis and report writing.
- Provide technical support to WHO HQ PHC intensified support related ongoing projects of Punjab like Prime Minister Refurbishment plan of 8 districts, model healthcare project of district Kasur, urban PHC and PHC strengthening of KP through Comprehensive Health Unit project.
- Undertake field visits to supervise and monitor the aforementioned projects/tasks, as and when required.
- Participate in meetings with different partners on behalf of cluster, as and when required.
Skills / Technical skills and knowledge:
- Good analytic skills
- Good writing skills
- Ability to use the relevant Microsoft Office applications namely MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
Language requirements: Proficiency in English and local language