- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Consultant Value Chain, Mkts. and Agri Business Dev.
National Project Personnel (NPP) ( First Shift (Day) )
Advanced University Degree in Agriculture, Livestock, Agri Business or any related discipline or in (Agriculture) Economics, Business Administration or equivalent.
12 Years(Minimum of 12 years hands on experience and good (analytical ) understanding of agri business and value chain development in a rural environment as well as good understanding of MMW4P principles (Making Markets work for the Poor))
Please apply through the following link and application submitted through the mentioned link will be accepted ONLY:
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/ and complete your online profile. Only applications received through iRecruitment will be considered.
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
- Vacancies will be removed from iRecruitment at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date. We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
- If you need help, or have queries, please contact: iRecruitment@fao.org
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing)
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help please contact: Careers@fao.org
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
For additional employment opportunities visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/