1. Supports in preparing necessary project documents, correspondence and ensure its correctness. May be required to carry out specific control tasks for project implementation.
2. Arranges appointments, receives visitors, places and screens telephone calls, answers queries with discretion, responds to routine requests for information and assists in making travel arrangements.
3. Maintains and keeps current registers and control plans on the status of
Projects at the formulation, implementation and operational stages.
4. Maintains office records and reference files on various subjects. Carries out data entry and retrieves information.
5. Makes monitoring trip as and when required to follow-up project progress.
6. Receives and screens correspondence and attaches relevant background information and alerting the supervisors on the pending deadlines.
7. Processes and examine the information and data in accordance with instructions received, making necessary abstracts and computations.
8. Assists in the arrangements of meetings/workshops etc. organized by UNCEF
9.Assist/follow up to counterparts on outstanding cash advances, review vouches accounts upon submission for liquidation> 6 months
10. Takes notes at meetings and prepares & circulates minutes after approval.