· Regularly update the Child ProtectionManagement System and develop databases, software solutions and reporting formats for baseline, endline and other data management in consultation with the supervisor, cluster coordinator and section head.
· Collect and regularly update 3W information on monthly basis from the partners and develop maps in GIS to show the geographic spread of the nutrition interventions.
· Collect, compile, clean and analyze cluster partners data on weekly and monthly basis, generate the desired reports and provide feedback to the partners on data findings for correction/improvement in data handling.
· Provide inputs for weekly and monthly cluster SitReps and other reports as and when needed.
· Monitor supplies distribution and ensure supplies distribution reports are collected from the partners.
· Regularly update child protection interventions data and prepare briefs and presentations as and when needed.
· Support cluster capacity mapping: buildup information on all current and potential child protection cluster partners, their capacities and area of work.
· Train cluster members and government counterparts, Information Management personals on data collection, compilation and analysis using Child Protection Information Management System.
· Keep a database of all personals trained in information management.
· Make recommendations to the child protection cluster coordinator and Chief of Section about the need for further specialized IM capacity.
· Support the child protection cluster coordinator to coordinate program implementation, develop appropriate strategies to meet the identified needs and ensure adequate reporting and information sharing.
· Ensure representation of the Nutrition cluster in the Information management meetings and coordination.
· Streamline methods to share information using internet, email groups, written reports, and verbal feedback at child protection coordination meetings, coordination with other clusters and their working group information management to ensure complimentarity with their IM system.
· Regular update the OneResponse website and upload cluster related information, success stories, cluster documents, photos and SitReps on weekly basis.
· Conduct field visits to monitor quality of data maintained by the cluster members and provide on the field assistance to the cluster members as and when needed.