Provincial Data Assistant
Under the technical supervision of WHO Medical Officer and the overall supervision of the WHO Representative, the Provincial Data Assistant will undertake the following duties:
1. Assist the Data Manager in data analysis on weekly basis.
2. Pinpoint problems in provincial databases.
3. Keep record of AFP/Polio cases by district, province.
4. Collect epidemiological data on weekly basis from every province.
5. Compare data received from the provinces with lab data and pinpoint discrepancies.
6. Update surveillance indicators on monthly basis.
7. Give feedback to all the provinces every week.
8. Clean data on weekly basis.
9. Prepare graphic presentations on the basis on data analysis.
10. Troubleshoot hardware/software problems faced by the staff from time to time.
11. Responsible for keeping a weekly backup copy of all electronic data relating to AFP and polio cases.
12. Undertake any other assignment given by Data Manager.