Under the over all supervision of the Chief of Mission and Direct supervision of the SAIT Programme Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to provide support, in particular he will:
- Operatevacuum cleaners to clean floors, work areas and machinery, sweep, mop,scrub and polish floors, shampoo carpets and rugs, and strip wax andpolish from floors.
- Dustfurniture, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Makesure that all towels are clean and make sure the availability of toiletries.
- Stock linen closet and supplies area
- Clean, disinfect and polishkitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areassuch as Toilets.
- Pick up debris and empty trashcontainers
- Clean windows, walls andceilings
- To ensure that the work area ofall SAIT offices is kept clean and organized at all times
- Unusual circumstancesshould be brought to the attention of the Supervisor and the SecurityFocal Point immediately
- Ensure that the officeis properly cleaned and washed including the electronic equipment /Dusting.
- Ensure that all the Office WashRooms are properly cleaned.
- Perform any other duties as maybe assigned by supervisor
- Prior to any and alltraining/meetings in the SAIT classroom ensure the room is clean and readyfor use. Following training/meetings the classroom is to be left clean andfit for purpose.
- Assist the programme manager,instructors and logistics assistant in the preparation of trainingincluding but not limited to:
- Loading/unloading of vehicles.
- Setting up and closing of fieldtraining scenarios.
- Cleaning and storing of SAITfield training equipment.
- Preparation of meals andtea/coffee in both the classroom and field training locations.