|TERMS OF REFERENCE
Under the direct supervision of WHO Administrative and Finance Officer for Polio Eradication as the first level supervisor and the WHO Representative of Pakistan as the second level supervisor, the Secretary will undertake the following duties:
1. Receives and screens correspondence and provides necessary back-up information
2. Drafts and prepares correspondence of routine nature for the supervisor's signatures, checking enclosures and addresses etc.
3. Types a wide variety of materials from drafts, printed texts, tables/charts, spread-sheets etc.using computer applications, typewriter and/or short hand.
4. Arranges appointments,receives visitors, screen telephone calls, responds to routine requests for information.
5. Makes travel arrangements,contacts airlines for reservations and tickets etc.
6. Undertake general secretarial and administrative duties as required.