|TERMS OF REFERENCE
Federal Campaign Support Officer
In coordination with the National EPI Programme of Pakistan assist the National Campaign Coordinator under the supervision of WHO Sr. Medical Officer in the development of effective polio eradication policies and strategies. The incumbent will help in strengthening the efforts to improve the vaccination coverage of target children through supplemental campaigns. Specifically this includes:
1. Develop and update detailed plans of work in line with the programme objective and targets.
2. Strengthen and supplemental vaccination programme through improved micro-planning and supervision, increased government ownership and expanded partner participation.
3. Help the provincial/district health staff in preparation of campaign activities, implementation and supervision through regular field visits.
4. Assist in reviewing the reports submitted by provinces and analyzing the data related to polio eradication initiative to provide feedback to various health authorities.
5. Assist with the assessment/review of the programme planned time to time.
6. Help in the planning and implementation of a comprehensive social mobilization / communication / advocacy plan for polio eradication.
7. Help in developing strategies and plans for the training of EPI staff regarding polio eradication.
8. Collaborate with routine EPI programme staff in developing plans to ensure that supplemental campaign activities facilitate improvements in the routine EPI programme
9. Prepare regular programme reports and follow-up documentation of special activities for eradication of polio.
10. Perform other related tasks as required to achieve the goal of polio eradication.