The Sr. Project Associate shall report directly to NPC, and facilitate him/her in identifying programme, operational and financial issues and assist in resolving them. He / She will provide assistance to the NPC in all aspects of the project cycle with a focus on the project implementation and budget management.
• Provide required input in proper work planning and implementation of the project
• Close coordination with the PMUs for smooth implementation of the programmes
• Supervise the work in all aspect of the daily administration work, including processing and follow-up on budgets financial issues, payments, travel, procurement and other operational aspects of project implementation.
•Prepare and consolidate monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for PMUs, Islamabad office, Country office and Donors
• Facilitate in the preparation of Term of Reference for the staff and consultants, and facilitate the recruitment process.
• Analysis of operational budget formats in accordance with the UNDP financial management system and ensure accuracy of document and compliance
• Analysis of operational budget formats in accordance with the UNDP financial management system and ensure accuracy of document and compliance.
• Participate in periodic visit to the sub-offices to review compliance with the recognized procedures.
• Prepare the documents for reversals and adjustment entries.
• Help in audit and carry out necessary financial and programme monitoringCompetencies:
•Any other responsibility assigned by the NPC, M&E officer, SGBV Coordinator
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
• Ability to work under stress and to undertake multi-tasking;
• Ability to travel to local areas with basic travel facilities