1.Prepare assigned section of the Situation Analysis by computing data, analyzing and evaluating information and writing chapters of the Analysis. Update information periodically.
2.Under the guidance of the Chief Field Office design, prepare, implement, monitor and evaluate the assigned education ?projects, including emergencies.? Analyze and evaluate data to ensure achievement of objectives and recommend corrective action when necessary to meet project objectives. Assist in the development and introduction of new approaches, methods and practices in project management and evaluation.
3.Under the guidance of the Chief Field Office, prepare the assigned section towards the Country Programme recommendation (CPR) and prepare the Plans of Action for both regular and emergencies , Project Agreements and Country Programme summary sheet etc. Ensure the accurate and timely input of project information inSAP and the issuance of status report for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
4. Access field level information of the project activities, as well as conduct periodic programme reviews with government counterparts and other partners. Prepare and/or undertake action on operational procedures affecting project implementation and management.? Provide technical advice and assistance to government officials and other partners in the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programme/project including emergencies.
5. Contribute to the development of the Provincial programme workplan; ensure compliance to and achievement of specific assigned objectives.? Provide guidance and support to the office in meeting project objectives.
6. Supervise the work of Education Officers, Senior Programme Assistant Pgramme Assistant and Consultant (s). Provide guidance to them and review their performance periodically.
7. Review and follow-up on implementation and recommendations of agreements with the appropriate departments and partners. Liaise with and monitor the activities with education cluster, NGOs, other UN agencies and donor agencies and ensure adequate documentation on time.
8. Coordinate with the Operations/Supply Section on supply and non-supply assistance, ensuring proper and timely UNICEF and Government accountability. Monitor delivery, quality and proper use of supplies through field visits. Certify disbursements of funds, monitor and submit financial status report.
9.Ensure collaboration with other programme colleagues. Interact with Advocacy and Program Communication section in the development of appropriate communication and information strategies and material to support advocacy and programme development.
10. Prepare provincial project status reports required for management board, donors, budget review, programme analysis, annual reports etc. Close liaison with Information and Management Officer for emergency siteps, donor reports and project proposals.