The Finance Assistantwill be based in Hyderabad office, Pakistan and provide overall accounting support in the day-to-day management and functioning of the sub-office. In particular, he or she will:
· Prepare payment request forms and ensure completeness of supporting documents.
· Check invoices and verify that equipment, supplies or services had been duly received or provided.
· Maintains the Petty Cash Imprest Account of the sub-office.
· Assist in the preparation of travel expense claims of staffs and computation of DSA and other entitlements.
· Assist in compiling the monthly financial package & submission to Islamabad office along with all vouchers.
· Monitor office supplies, maintenance supplies, utilities and their invoicing, pests control services, etc. Monitor stocks of supplies and orders or requests replenishments when required.
· Verify mileage log and gasoline consumption for the office vehicles.
· Maintain the record of relief goods received and dispatched for further distribution.
· Prepare and update warehouse records.
· Any other duty assigned by the Supervisor.